Monday, October 09, 2006

Slight Delay

I ran into a slight delay on the construction of my Orchid! Friday at around noon, my husband and I were rear-ended. He wasn't hurt, but I spent the afternoon in Emergency going through CAT Scans, X-rays, etc. Not the way I wanted to spend my day! I ended up with whiplash, a concussion, and some sort of back injury. Spent the weekend on pain medication, therefore I slept most of the weekend. Still on the medicine and feel really "out-of-it" right now, but I just have to get busy on this house! My haunted house arrived from Greenleaf today and I'm just in such a hurry to get these done!

Today I am putting the shell together for the Orchid. The outside is painted and I've made patterns of the inside so I can wallpaper. I want to plan my lighting and with my fuzzy mind, can only do this with the basic house together. Progress will be slow, because I'm barely able to keep my eyes open!

Til next time!
Tams

No comments: