Sunday, May 25, 2008

Planning the Next Display

Today was my son's graduation. I'm so proud of him! So, my minis have been waiting for me to get back to them. Guess that'll happen tomorrow.

For the next month, I'm going to be preparing for the annual display that I do in uptown Watertown. There's a store on "main street" with HUGE windows that I have been asked to display my houses in once a year. That occured in July last year, so I'm planning for the same this year. I need to check out each house and see what needs to be fixed, changed, etc. One thing I want to do is a new nursery in the Newberg. There's some repairs that needs to be done to my Mexican restaurant. My cats got ahold of it not too long ago. I also need to finish building the porch of the Adams, which is the new home for my hacienda.

No comments: