Thursday, April 17, 2008

May 14, 2007

I really am not very good at this blogging thing! I even have reminders sent to my email, but I just never get it done! This is graduation week - I don't expect to be online much at all this week! We are also planning to take a trip to see my brother and that is probably coming up as soon as school lets out for the other two kids. So, won't have much time for minis or to be on the computer.I'm trying to remember what I've done since my last entry - which was my cottage and Mexican food. Randomly, here's what I've done:

Photobucket

I played with making these little flowers. Had intended on using them for a swap, but they are very hard on the eyes and I would've needed "forever" to make enough. They will probably go outside the Delaney now - I have lots of these!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No Irish cottage would be complete without tea! The roses were made based on directions I found in a recent magazine. The article was actually how to paint on china, but was easily adaptable to the teapot. I love the effect! Here's what they look like in their proper setting:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Little Miss Loca got ahold of my Travel Trailer and caused some minor damage. I thought it was a good time to remodel a bit. There are before pictures on my website, here are the after.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One day last week, Ash was having a pulmonary function test done at the doctor's. I thought the tube she used for the mouthpiece for this test would make a great hot water heater - so I asked for it. The lady thought I was strange and Ash turned red, but the hot water heater turned out great! (Ash was fine - needed a slight adjustment in her asthma meds)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: