Sunday, April 20, 2008

Teaching???

May 25 2007, 01:31 PM
I am teaching my first class tomorrow - online. I can't believe that I am doing this - I don't see myself as good enough to teach others. It's a polymer clay bread class, and I have done lots of breads. Tonight, I went ahead and made some more, taking pictures of each step to post on the board during the class. I must say, I got the color better tonight than I have ever managed before. I made a shelf to go in the bay window of my bakery today - I'll put my pies there and will have more room on the other shelves for breads and cakes and such. Pictures will follow tomorrow when I finally get the shelf put in. Progress is slow on my Sugarplum. I'm excited about the house, but there are some real life issues going on right now that are dampening my spirit on it. Hope things straighten out soon!

No comments: